ME8462- MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY LABORATORY – II Syllabus 2017 Regulation
MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY LABORATORY – II Syllabus 2017 Regulation,ME8462- MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY LABORATORY – II Syllabus 2017 Regulation
ME8462 MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY LABORATORY – II L T P C
0 0 4 2
- To Study and acquire knowledge on various basic machining operations in special purpose machines and its applications in real life manufacture of components in the industry
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS:
1. Contour milling using vertical milling machine
2. Spur gear cutting in milling machine
3. Helical Gear Cutting in milling machine
4. Gear generation in hobbing machine
5. Gear generation in gear shaping machine
6. Plain Surface grinding
7. Cylindrical grinding
8. Tool angle grinding with tool and Cutter Grinder
9. Measurement of cutting forces in Milling / Turning Process
10. CNC Part Programming
Upon the completion of this course the students will be able to
use different machine tools to manufacturing gears
Ability to use different machine tools to manufacturing gears.
Ability to use different machine tools for finishing operations
Ability to manufacture tools using cutter grinder
Develop CNC part programming
TOTAL: 60 PERIODS
LIST OF EQUIPMENT FOR A BATCH OF 30 STUDENTS
NAME OF THE EQUIPMENT Qty.
- Turret and Capstan Lathes 1 No each
- Horizontal Milling Machine 2 No
- Vertical Milling Machine 1 No
- Surface Grinding Machine 1 No.
- Cylinderical Grinding Machine 1 No.
- Radial Drilling Machine 1 No.
- lathe Tool Dynamometer 1 No
- Milling Tool Dynamometer 1 No
- Gear Hobbing Machine 1 No
- Tool Makers Microscope 1 No
- CNC Lathe 1 No
- CNC Milling machine 1 No
- Gear Shaping machine 1 No
- Centerless grinding machine 1 No
- Tool and cutter grinder 1 No