EE8261 ELECTRIC CIRCUITS LABORATORY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI EEE SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION FOR EE8261 ELECTRIC CIRCUITS LABORATORY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
Anna University EE8261 ELECTRIC CIRCUITS LABORATORY SYLLABUS 2017 Regulation has been revised for the Students who joined in the academic year 2017-2018. So revised syllabus for Anna University Chennai Electrical and electronics engineering syllabus 2017 Regulation is given below. you can download EE8261 ELECTRIC CIRCUITS LABORATORY Regulation 2017 2ndSemester eee Syllabus from the below link. Syllabus 2017 regulation for 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th Semester will be updated shortly and same can be downloaded year as soon as University announces. Anna University 1st year Syllabus Regulation 2017 is given below. EE8261 Syllabus for Regulation 2017 Students can be downloaded here.
EE8261 ELECTRIC CIRCUITS LABORATORY L T P C
0 0 4 2
- To simulate various electric circuits using Pspice/ Matlab/e-Sim / Scilab
- To gain practical experience on electric circuits and verification of theorems.
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS
1. Simulation and experimental verification of electrical circuit problems using Kirchhoff’s voltage and current laws.
2. Simulation and experimental verification of electrical circuit problems using Thevenin’s
3. Simulation and experimental verification of electrical circuit problems using Norton’s
4. Simulation and experimental verification of electrical circuit problems using Superposition
5. Simulation and experimental verification of Maximum Power transfer Theorem.
6. Study of Analog and digital oscilloscopes and measurement of sinusoidal voltage,
frequency and power factor.
7. Simulation and Experimental validation of R-C electric circuit transients. 8. Simulation and Experimental validation of frequency response of RLC electric circuit.
9. Design and Simulation of series resonance circuit.
10. Design and Simulation of parallel resonant circuits.
11. Simulation of three phase balanced and unbalanced star, delta networks circuits.
TOTAL: 60 PERIODS
- Understand and apply circuit theorems and concepts in engineering applications. Simulate electric circuits.
LIST OF EQUIPMENT FOR A BATCH OF 30 STUDENTS:
1 Regulated Power Supply: 0 – 15 V D.C – 10 Nos / Distributed Power Source.
2 Function Generator (1 MHz) – 10 Nos.
3 Single Phase Energy Meter – 1 No.
4 Oscilloscope (20 MHz) – 10 Nos.
5 Digital Storage Oscilloscope (20 MHz) – 1 No.
6 10 Nos. of PC with Circuit Simulation Software (min 10 Users) ( e-Sim / Scilab/
Pspice / MATLAB /other Equivalent software Package) and Printer (1 No.)
7 AC/DC – Voltmeters (10 Nos.), Ammeters (10 Nos.) and Multi-meters (10 Nos.)
8 Single Phase Wattmeter – 3 Nos.
9 Decade Resistance Box, Decade Inductance Box, Decade Capacitance Box – 6 Nos
each. 10 Circuit Connection Boards – 10 Nos.
Necessary Resistors, Inductors, Capacitors of various quantities (Quarter Watt to 10 Watt).