CS8073- C# AND .NET PROGRAMMING Syllabus 2017 Regulation
C# AND .NET PROGRAMMING Syllabus 2017 Regulation,CS8073- C# AND .NET PROGRAMMING Syllabus 2017 Regulation
CS8073 C# AND .NET PROGRAMMING L T P C 3 0 0 3
- To learn basic programming in C# and the object oriented programming concepts.
- To update and enhance skills in writing Windows applications, ADO.NET and ASP .NET.
- To study the advanced concepts in data connectivity, WPF, WCF and WWF with C# and .NET 4.5.
- To implement mobile applications using .Net compact framework
- To understand the working of base class libraries, their operations and manipulation of data using XML.
UNIT I C# LANGUAGE BASICS 9
.Net Architecture – Core C# – Variables – Data Types – Flow control – Objects and Types- Classes and Structs – Inheritance- Generics – Arrays and Tuples – Operators and Casts – Indexers
UNIT II C# ADVANCED FEATURES 9
Delegates – Lambdas – Lambda Expressions – Events – Event Publisher – Event Listener – Strings and Regular Expressions – Generics – Collections – Memory Management and Pointers – Errors and Exceptions – Reflection
UNIT III BASE CLASS LIBRARIES AND DATA MANIPULATION 9
Diagnostics -Tasks, Threads and Synchronization – .Net Security – Localization – Manipulating XML- SAX and DOM – Manipulating files and the Registry- Transactions – ADO.NET- Peer-to-Peer Networking – PNRP – Building P2P Applications – Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
UNIT IV WINDOW BASED APPLICATIONS, WCF AND WWF 9
Window based applications – Core ASP.NET- ASP.NET Web forms -Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)- Introduction to Web Services – .Net Remoting – Windows Service – Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF) – Activities – Workflows
UNIT V .NET FRAMEWORK AND COMPACT FRAMEWORK 9
Assemblies – Shared assemblies – Custom Hosting with CLR Objects – Appdomains – Core XAML – Bubbling and Tunneling Events- Reading and Writing XAML – .Net Compact Framework – Compact Edition Data Stores – Errors, Testing and Debugging – Optimizing performance – Packaging and Deployment – Networking and Mobile Devices
TOTAL :45 PERIODS
Upon completion of the course, the students will be able to:
- Write various applications using C# Language in the .NET Framework.
- Develop distributed applications using .NET Framework.
- Create mobile applications using .NET compact Framework.
- Christian Nagel, Bill Evjen, Jay Glynn, Karli Watson, Morgan Skinner . ―Professional C# 2012 and .NET 4.5, Wiley, 2012
- Harsh Bhasin, ―Programming in C#, Oxford University Press, 2014.
- Ian Gariffiths, Mathew Adams, Jesse Liberty, ―Programming C# 4.0‖, OReilly, Fourth Edition, 2010.
- Andrew Troelsen, Pro C# 5.0 and the .NET 4.5 Framework, Apress publication, 2012.
- Andy Wigley, Daniel Moth, Peter Foot, ―Mobile Development Handbook, Microsoft Press, 2011.