AI8211 CROP HUSBANDRY LABORATORY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION FOR AI8211 CROP HUSBANDRY LABORATORY ENGINEERING SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
Anna University AI8211 CROP HUSBANDRY LABORATORY SYLLABUS 2017 Regulation has been revised for the Students who joined in the academic year 2017-2018. So revised syllabus for Anna University Chennai Electrical and electronics engineering syllabus 2017 Regulation is given below. you can download AI8211 CROP HUSBANDRY LABORATORY Regulation 2017 2nd Semester eee Syllabus from the below link. Syllabus 2017 regulation for 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th Semester will be updated shortly and same can be downloaded year as soon as University announces. Anna University 1st year Syllabus Regulation 2017 is given below. AI8211 Syllabus for Regulation 2017 Students can be downloaded here.
AI8211 CROP HUSBANDRY LABORATORY L T P C
0 0 4 2
- To introduce the different crop production practices in wet land, dry land and garden land
through hands on experience and demonstrations.
List of Experiments:
- Field preparation studies
- Seed selection and seed treatment procedures
- Seed bed and nursery preparation
- Sowing / Transplanting
- Biometric observation for crops
- Nutrient management studies
- Water management and irrigation scheduling
- Weed management studies
- Integrated Pest Management studies
- Post harvesting
TOTAL: 60 PERIODS
LIST OF EQUIPMENTS REQUIRED
- A wet land / garden land for a minimum of 5 cents area for each / group of students.
- An open / borewell as water source to support cultivation